Monday, December 12, 2011

Start Your Journey

Dare to live. Start your journey by walking down that road (you know the one), if only because it feels right. Period. Begin because you can't not begin. Something is driving you to go.

There have been a few distinct paths I have taken throughout my life - the last couple have been conscious choices (always good to be awake when making life-defining changes!). What is most importat to me is that I am on the path I am supposed to be on. And in fact, my path may never make me millions of dollars and I may not even succeed in what I hope to accomplish, but that's okay. I started some things I'm passionate about, I took the chance and did something. That's what life is all about for me and I am fueled by a desire to live life to the fullest, go after what I want, live large and have fun! I've decided I'm going to dare to live. Will you?

No comments: