Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Pep Talk


After feeling as though I've been under a cloud for the past four days, I finally had the energy and motivation this morning to give myself a little pep talk. I'm not one to feel "down" very often, in fact, hardly ever. But here I've been, really sad, a little resentful and just plain "blah." Here is what I wrote to myself this morning, and now to you I share the same messages. Let me know if this resonates with you too:

1. Don't question the decisions you made in the past. They were all the right decisions, based on what you needed then.

2. You are on your own path - don't compare it to anyone else's.

3. You are strong, complete and whole.

4. You are exactly where you are meant to be on your path. Trust the process.

5. Don't let laziness keep you from reaching your fitness goals - you have so much potential.

6. You are brave and steady.

7. This too shall pass. Be confident in what is to come!

8. Plan both small and big adventures. Don't deny that curious part of you.

9. This is just a "down" time, which means "up" is next!

10. Just "be."

No comments: